Thursday 17 December 2015

Plan for mgazine Advert

My idea for our magazine advert involves using the pictures that we see in the flash forward section of our music video and placing them together in a large wooden frame acting as a border round the edge of the advert. I have also added an image of the artist playing the piano as well as a park image from the music video in order to show the other elements/ settings in the music video. Unlike the music video, these images will be in colour in order to ensure it stands out to audiences. The font on my magazine advert is simple and white in colour to be sure that it stands out on the different backgrounds it’s placed against. I think my design would work well with our music video as incorporated images fro the video to help show the narrative and. Also it link to the title as I shows a couple a different as and therefore we are seeing them grow old together throughout the magazine advert.


No comments:

Post a Comment