Thursday 17 September 2015

Influential Music Videos that had an impact on society

One of the biggest impacts in the music industry was the music video produced for Queens Bohemian Rhapsody 1975. It is known to be the first music video that was used to promote the artist as well as the single. The promotion of an artist through a music video then became a regular practice after Queens’s Bohemian Rhapsody video. This then made an impact on the music industry as increase in music videos led to programmes such as Top of the Pops and later music channels such as MTV. This music video has had an impact on our blogs as it led to various viewing options of music videos for all audiences. This helps me in my work because it means I can watch all types of music video in order to get an idea of how they are structured and for inspiration when I’m creating my own music video. The Bohemian Rhapsody video itself also has an impact on my blog as it is the original artist promoting video and it will help me when doing my music video as it will show how to promote the artist effectively.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment