Sunday 21 June 2015

What makes a good music video



What makes a good music video

This is a mind map of the basic elements that should/ need to be included in a music video in order to bring it to the highest standard.


Below is the presentation I created detailing the different type of music videos and what is considered to make a good music video. Creating this presentation will help with my when making my own music video as it helped me to understand what is needed in a music video to bring it to the correct standard that match that of a real music video. Finding examples for each of the elements that make a good music video also help to give me inspiration on what to include when it come to making my own music video.

The video is of me delivering this presentation to an audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment